No announcement yet.
X

Why lying is bad...now with photos!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you boys had a blast. I'm smarter than to try to keep up with Ron -- he's just damn fast in what I consider his "home" turf...

Originally posted by teddy
    Now, the real question is; Is there a fix for the false neutral besides shifting harder? This is about the fourth post I've seen, plus my own experience with this problem, seems to plague everyone.
    FactoryPro shift indent spring kit. It puts a harder spring in place of the stock one, which requires more force to start the shift out of one gear, and helps ensure that there will be enough force to carry it clean through to the next gear.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Glad that you are OK and that you had a fine time. Keep the rubber side up!
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        Looks like you boys had a blast. I'm smarter than to try to keep up with Ron -- he's just damn fast in what I consider his "home" turf...

You calling me stupid?

I wasn't trying to keep up with Ron. That's just plain silly. I just got a bad shift and had never had one quite like that at such an inopportune moment. I have gone to neutral from 1st and revved the motor out, but that isn't as critical as this downshift was.

Oh well, cest la vie. Live and learn. I will have a black bike afterall. 8)

Comment

Good times, good times!
          Ron
          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Looks like you had a great time but Id be shittin if I scuffed up my bike like that,certainly not laughin..

Comment

Originally posted by slayergsxf1
              Looks like you had a great time but Id be shittin if I scuffed up my bike like that,certainly not laughin..
              I was upset the first time I did. This time, I am just looking at it as impetus to get it painted and do some suspension improvements.

I also have my eyes on a few SV1000S's and SV650S's.

Comment

Yes I love Pilot Power!

I REALLY love Pilot Race, but those are not for driving to work everyday (Track Days). Sorry bout the get off's...but sounds like you guys have a lot of control out there. I would deffinatly look into that Factory Pro Shift Kit.
                1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Glad yall made it ok!

Be safe and have fun!

KCCO!!!
                  Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Those are great photos!
                    Ron owes you some tasty refreshments for them!

Comment

Those are great pics man ! Looks like you all had a great time, minus the getting bit by the dragon alittle but atleast you can smile about it and ride on

Comment

Working...
                      X