X

taking front wheel off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking front wheel off

Hi guys newbie here just wanted to know what tools that I will need to take my front wheel off this is my first Kat she is a 2001 uk spec 600

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

In addition to having a manual and some sockets handy, find a way to support the front end.

Last time I did it was with a Renault Clio tire jack that I used to prop up the front end.

Comment

Don't know about the posts so much, but on my Pre I like to have all the fairings off and either have a buddy lift front of the bike or use a jack with a board on it while I slide two pre-adjusted jackstands on either side of the engine cradle running down the sides of the bike. (rear tire on swingarm stand)

It's always worked extremely well and I've never had any worries about tipping.
        - Purplehaze
        All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

Working...
        X