X

stolen tag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen tag

i went out yesterday morning to go for a ride and was lubing up my chain when i realized my plate was gone it had to have went missing that morning because i had just put the kat back together the day before after a sync and it was on there when i rode it that evening. luckily a replacement is only 6 bucks.

just fyi, in case it happens to you and you dont know what to do, report the plate stolen immediately. file a police report. the officer told me i may need a copy of the police report to take to the clerks office for a new plate but i didnt.

damn thieves
    Originally posted by Slofuze:
    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

WOW! That sucks...for you and someone else! Old trick for alot of theives is to switch the plates because few people ever notice if their plates are switched because hardly anyone ever knows their plate numbers to begin with. I'm surpized that they just stole it off the bat, unless they put your plate on someone else's bike from your state and stole the bike from out of state...that way the person who's plate was switched won't know it's gone till they get pulled over for having a stolen plate! Tricky *******s!

Comment

I'm gonna rofl if you find it on your garage floor after this.
      sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

this may help in the future and this is how 2 of my three kats are tagged

yes I have Harley-Davidson Parts on the Bike. About the only way to get the tag off my bike is take the bracket (and half destroy the tail in the process)

Comment

Originally posted by Sundowner View Post
          this may help in the future and this is how 2 of my three kats are tagged

yes I have Harley-Davidson Parts on the Bike. About the only way to get the tag off my bike is take the bracket (and half destroy the tail in the process)

Those look like regular hex bolts to me...... I'm guessing you meant something like this? -> http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I use these, http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...exgon-Nut.html
            Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

i would say some kids were really really bored. or maybe someone doesn't like you ^ ^ either way, very uncool

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                Those look like regular hex bolts to me...... I'm guessing you meant something like this? -> http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US

Yep those are the ones- I musta fugged up my link somehow- LOL
                The skulls are a real Pain to get on and off-which i do not mind

Originally posted by 5forty2 View Post

Why was i Half expecting for that link to redirect to walmart.com....
                Last edited by Sundowner; 05-18-2010, 04:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by 5forty2 View Post
                  Checker/O'Reilly Auto Parts in the western US sells this same set for 6 bucks. They've got a clear plastic license plate cover for 10 to go with it too.
                  A nice combo... It'll keep your plate from walking and your sticker from un-peeling in the night.
                  2005 Katana 750

Comment

Working...
                  X