No announcement yet.
X

Kickstand safety switch plug location?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstand safety switch plug location?

The PO of my bike removed and disabled the kickstand safety switch, and it's been a sore subject for me since I got the bike; I've already had an incident where I didn't take it out of gear before starting it, leading to some broken parts and scratches. I can see the cut wires coming off the left grip area, but that's all that's there; the switch itself is gone. While browsing eBay, I came across the switch assemblies, and I see there is a green plug at the end of it, but I can't find a mating plug on my bike (fairings are off right now for winter projects). Where is the plug located? Do I need the mating plug for it, or can I just run wires from the handlebars to the plug and mate to the safety switch with contact-terminated wires? Thanks!

switch is located near the pivot on kickstand but may be interlocked with other items
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

I know where the switch itself should be located, but I'm wondering where the plug ends and mates with the plug/wires that should be coming off the left handle bar.

Comment

Working...
      X