X

Icon Domain Helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Domain Helmets

I'm about to buy the Icon Domain Decay helmet. Just wanted to see if anyone out there has one. Anything good/bad bout it?
    sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

pretty sweet man...how much did it cost?... post some picts when you get it
    -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

I am a fan of their less bling helmets. Light enough and a good fit for me. So my question to you Cas is... how does it fit?

Comment

Not sure how it fits yet. Im gonna buy it online. Im just tryin to make sure it doesnt have any big down falls before I spend 250. Ill definitally post some pics. I got the matching jacket too.
        sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

man, $250 isnt much to drop on armor...I'd spend what it takes for the best protection....cause when it comes down to it, cool looks and brand-names don't always save lives

Comment

Originally posted by Cas_One View Post
            Not sure how it fits yet. Im gonna buy it online. ...
            save your self some trouble. Go to a local shop and try one on. Make sure the fit is good. Then order online. Then there will be no surprises.

Comment

The closest bike shop to me is 120 miles away in Key Largo. I know I should, but im really not feeling a 3 hour drive to try on a helmet.

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Get one of the Domain2 the liners come out so you can wash them.

Comment

I have the domain 2 serpecant helmet. its a large and fits really snug. with washable inner liner. I really like it plus it looks cool. If i get a chance i'll post some pics up
                  Captain of Squad 11

Comment

I've got an Icon mainframe brand new in box. its a large and it's blue. A lot cheaper than 250. If you're interested pm me...

Comment

check this out... http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...d--509096.html
                      '98 Katana 600
                      '08 Boulevard C50T

sigpic

Comment

I have a Domain and really like it. My only complaint is that sometimes I feel a little wind going over my eyes and it seems that air is able to enter the helmet from the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingo View Post
                          man, $250 isnt much to drop on armor...I'd spend what it takes for the best protection....cause when it comes down to it, cool looks and brand-names don't always save lives
                          Please don't. It's already been shown that money does not equate adequate protection.
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                          -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder View Post
                            Please don't. It's already been shown that money does not equate adequate protection.
                            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Ive got one large size and its very snug. I love the air intake system and how it really cuts down on the turbulence. Its definenly worth buying... especially coming from someone like me whos only owned hjc crap helmets

Comment

Working...
                              X