X

Cycle Guys seat bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Guys seat bag

Got the bag, fits on the seat just fine. This is their universal fitment bag. Photos for your perusal. Unfortunately, it was snowing here this morning, so it may be a while before I put the thing on the bike Just using the velcro straps attaching to each other left the strap a good ways from the seat base, so I just stapled some velcro to the base which tucks the straps in quite nicely. Hope to get to actually use it soon!

Last edited by Stan; 03-29-2015, 02:05 PM. Reason: New info

Now that the permafrost is mostly gone, here are some pics of the bag on the bike. Don't think I would put a passenger on this as some sites suggest you can, but it will work for my needs.

Comment

Wow, that bag expands quite a bit and looks like it is nicely made!
      Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
      ~Author Unknown

Comment

It does expand nicely and it appears to be pretty good quality. Material and zippers look good. I am a bit skeptical of the claim that it is waterproof, but time should tell. Still won't put anything in there that water would permanently damage for a while.

Comment

Will a helmet fit in the bag? Also how much was it?

Comment

That's pretty cool. I like how tall it gets! What store did you purchase it from?

Comment

No way a helmet fits inside, not tall enough. Bought it from Competition Accessories, $67. Might find it cheaper on ebay, but I like C.A.

Comment

Working...
              X