X

shinko 005 tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shinko 005 tire

well i just ordered my new rear tire for my Kat. before i ordered it i read about what some had to say about it and i have read some good reviews so i decided hey why not try it. so hopefully some time next week i should be gettin it

oh yea i forgot to mention that the tire that i ordered is a 160/60 rear tire lets see ho this goes

Comment

I think teddy has been running the 005's and really likes them.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I've had mine for quite some time now, no complaints here.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

good stuff well i just checked the tracking status on the tire and its been shipped. has anybody ever ordered anything from bike bandit and hows there service

Comment

BB stuff has always shipped super fast to me.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
              BB stuff has always shipped super fast to me.

had them on mine... great tire for the price... they do wear kinda fast, so you gotta be a lil easy on the throttle, but besides that, they grip well and ride comfy... just be careful bout the break in time on them... their like riding on ice for about the first 50-75 miles

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
              "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

BB has pretty quick shipping. I just received a lil tank bag from them yesterday. I ordered it online on 2/7. I think it shipped out the next day after I ordered it....
                [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catcha23 View Post
                  BB has pretty quick shipping. I just received a lil tank bag from them yesterday. I ordered it online on 2/7. I think it shipped out the next day after I ordered it....
                  two months doesn't say 'pretty quick shipping' to me....I'm guessing you meant 4/7????

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

that's what's on mine havd no problem with them at all
                    When the Job and Wife gives U Hell take the Xtra long way to them

Comment

Working...
                    X