X

$12 halo lights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $12 halo lights

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Angel eyes ? Like what's on the newer BMW's ? Look cool , if you can get the headlight apart to get that in there ....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

yesm, just like the BMWs and other high end cars have. I found this for my projector retrofit project and it looks good on a budget.

Projectors from an 08 S2000- $70 at a junkyard
      Halos- $12 vs $100+ for some stupid ebay retailer

Here are the ones I'm looking at on an F4i: http://i8.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/7d/16/f240_1_sbl.JPG

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

THE poo man angel eyes....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

"Poo man " ?
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

ttt

ttt

looks nice
            Last edited by lmj001; 11-10-2008, 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by lmj001 View Post
              ttt

looks nice
              shouldn't the headlights be on all the time? wouldn't this make it harder to see you if you only had the halo's on?
              1990 GSX 750F Kat

gravity got ya down??

Comment

Nice post! I like saving $$$$!

Comment

the headlight isn't too bad to get apart. I opened it to make my 2000 headlight look like the newer ones (darker inside instead of reflective surface everywhere). I just put it in an oven (not a kitchen oven) for 15-20 minutes to soften up the goop that seals it.
                  -2000 "750"

Comment

more like "the $12 and 30 hour project pertaining to a motorcycle that no one on KR has"

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                      more like "the $12 and 30 hour project pertaining to a motorcycle that no one on KR has"

Im pretty sure Katanas have headlights too Ed...good try though.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                        Im pretty sure Katanas have headlights too Ed...good try though.
                        They do??

well im 11111100000% sure the install WONT work exactly how that write up says, considering our headlights are nothing even close to similar.

Basically what you did (for example) is tell us how to tune valves on a ducati 999 but imply its the same for a katana 600.

Comment

Lol...the only instructions that are bike specific are removing the fairings and removing the headlight. If you need a 100% step by step write up of how to do that...well...you're an idiot

Its the exact same process with a different headlight. Remove, bake, install, bake, reinstall headlight. There, is that "katana friendly" enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                            Lol...the only instructions that are bike specific are removing the fairings and removing the headlight. If you need a 100% step by step write up of how to do that...well...you're an idiot

Its the exact same process with a different headlight. Remove, bake, install, bake, reinstall headlight. There, is that "katana friendly" enough for you?
                            Im not sure katana headlights come apart the same though. Otherwise im sure people would have done the blackout mod on the 04+

Comment

They look pretty good when done. I did this with my headlight, and i did one for another member on here. One blue and one red. Fairly easy mod if you don't mind baking open your headlight.

Here is a link to what mine look like(off the bike). I should have a writeup soon =)

Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Working...
                              X