First Bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

Originally posted by *01kat600*
    yeah, i almost found that out the hard way,, caught it luckily... some name ive never heard of "podium" P006RR on the front and Macadam something on the back. and thats my moms bf's stupid trans am lol
    They are Shinkos. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...647&division=6

Might want to consider putting a different meat on that front wheel....
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Two different brands of tires on one bike? CP wrote something about that...said it's not good. Hey that's a perfect excuse to go get a set of Metzeler Z6's...which are excellent tires for the Kat.

America's trusted online source to shop the best discounted Motorcycle, UTV, ATV, Side by Side, and 4 Wheeler aftermarket tires, gear, parts and accessories.

And nice Kat, by the way!
      "When a man is faced with his own death, the impossible seems less of a barrier."

Comment

thanks, yeah i wanna get new tires for it soon. loving it so far. already found a few mods i want to do,, mesh, clear turn signals, get rid of the yellow stickers, smoke windshield, and maybe neon.

Comment

love the bike wouldnt change a thing
          already found a few mods i want to do,, mesh, clear turn signals, get rid of the yellow stickers, smoke windshield, and maybe neon.
          It has begun Welcome to the club
          Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

cool, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare
              Two different brands of tires on one bike? CP wrote something about that...said it's not good. Hey that's a perfect excuse to go get a set of Metzeler Z6's...which are excellent tires for the Kat.

America's trusted online source to shop the best discounted Motorcycle, UTV, ATV, Side by Side, and 4 Wheeler aftermarket tires, gear, parts and accessories.

+1 on the Z6's. EXCELLENT tire!
              brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare

I currently have two different types on my bike, the dealership replaced the front with a diablo strada, so I'm going to go ahead and replace the rear with the same since it will need it soon anyways.

Comment

those are some big houses across the water

Comment

Nice looking bike!! Congrats!!
                    Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
                    Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

welcome and get to the mods. also the conti road attack tire is nice looks good

Comment

well i have a smoked windshield on the way, yay

Comment

Welcome to the family....I have the Metz on mine. Love em. I thought the same thing when I picked up my Kat. "wow, i wont change a thing." LOL $$$ later I can't stop.... Enjoy
                          "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

nice bike! looks just like mine!
                            2002 GSX-R750
                            2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

nice

Comment

leme help u out.

get new tires, 120.70.17 front 160.60.17 rear conti sports are my favorite, ultra sticky, lower profile rear so it looks/handles great, good wear time ($218) http://www.ridedirect.com//

then chop the rear fender, get a licence plate braket and some small turn signals, its such a simple mod but it will make your bike like 100 times better. (ebay) ($15)

Buy a dark smoke windscreen, another easy modd for good looks www.parts411.com ($35)

and get a scorpion exhaust, lifetime warentee, never needs to be repacked, sounds quietish down low but F1 car up high, 50% back if you break it www.parts411.com ($230)

finally get some repsol synthetic oil, it will be good for your engine (oil cooled) and it also smooths out the clutches on them. www.kneedraggers.com ($30 4 quarts)

sweet bike

Comment

Working...
                                X