X

check out my new Hoolie. now with 1st impression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out my new Hoolie. now with 1st impression

06 Yamaha Vmax. She's sweet. Bringing her home tomorrow. I have wanted one since 1984 but Dad wouldn't buy me one. Probably cause I was 14.

Any info anyone has would be appreciated.

As for why, its comfy for the wife and I on all day rides and um FAST. Also got a GREAT deal. Oh yeah, and really COOL.

heres the pics: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/shawndet...04263976878/54

linky no worky
    There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Comment

No go on the link here too
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

First, 01blewkat you need to password protect your Yahoo album, unless you really don't care who looks in there.

Second, I don't see the V-max in there anyways.

Comment

Whoops, had the new bike pics marked private. should work now.

Tell me what you think.

Comment

Great looking Max!!
            Love the red flames on the tank!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
              Great looking Max!!
              Love the red flames on the tank!!!
              Now I have to get my helmet painted. Maybe black with red ghostflames.

Comment

very nice

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Thanks.

Pick it up tomorrow.

Hurry up, hurry up, hurry uuuuup

Comment

Ive loved the Vmax for such a long time to. Congrats

Comment

Guess we'll be seeing it at the Iron Pony thingy next weekend , eh ......
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yes, I will have it at the Pony if I can find someone to watch my kid. My wife wont let me ride her on the freeway.

Picked up the Vmax yesterday.

First impression - WOW, This thing has crazy torque. 145HP 90 ft.lb. Somewhat heavy and , of course, doesn't turn as well as the kat, but, Above 6k rpm it is VIOLENT. At 6k the Vboost kicks in and dumps gas into the carbs and it is all I can do to hold on and the sound it makes at that point is insane. It makes me giddy.

So far, I LOVE IT.

Yes it doesnt corner as well and its 1980's technology, but Its comfortable, scary fast, looks cool and it makes the hair on my neck stand up when I hit the starter. If you ever get the chance to ride one, DO IT.

Now I cant wait for a V-Rod to pick a fight.

Comment

Purty bike
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

V-Max is a awesome machine!! over 20 years of rock study standard performance. when V-Max first came out it was the fastest in its class and thus the end of the class.
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                            X