X

brighter than the sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reply to rest of you nice people

yea the color is really bright i thank my dad and his shop for hooking me up with the paint job while i fry my ass in iraq. also the undertail is great and the side l.e.d i custom added them instead of the big nasty turn signals im glad u guys like makes me eager to ride it when i get home

Comment

Re: reply to seqx34

Originally posted by air202stryker
      hey i would love to ride up with you, but theres one prob. unfortunatley im in baghdad,iraq serving our great free katana country. I am happy to say that I am finishing up my tour I will be home mid sept. in one piece thank god.
      we definitely have to hook up for a ride when you get back. for now, just keep your arse safe till you get home. pm me as soon as you get back bro.
      PAUL
      93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

This would make a great graphic for your bike. It already glows in the dark right!

Comment

love the undertail! where did you get it?
          -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

that undertail looks like it was for a different bike and was molded in... right? if not... i'm going to find it and buy 03+ tail plastics... because that looks awesome.
            I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Re: reply to seqx34

Originally posted by seqx34
              hey i would love to ride up with you, but theres one prob. unfortunatley im in baghdad,iraq serving our great free katana country. I am happy to say that I am finishing up my tour I will be home mid sept. in one piece thank god.
              we definitely have to hook up for a ride when you get back. for now, just keep your arse safe till you get home. pm me as soon as you get back bro.
              I will def. do that no prob. my name is Krystian by the way

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                This would make a great graphic for your bike. It already glows in the dark right!

thats is outstanding thank you for the idea im def. going to use it. By the way u wouldnt know where i can make a graphic like that do you?

Comment

Originally posted by taz
                  love the undertail! where did you get it?
                  ok i got the undertail from this website and guy http://www.bikepartsforyou.com/Price.htm and the guys add. for paypal
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                    that undertail looks like it was for a different bike and was molded in... right? if not... i'm going to find it and buy 03+ tail plastics... because that looks awesome.

Ok the undertail is for that bike, the website if u want one is in one of my replies and it wasn't molded anybody can install it.

Comment

How did you do the smoked headlight?
                      1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

I THINK YOU SHOULD POWDER COAT THE RIMS THE SAME COLOR...AND OH YEA DONT FORGET THE TIRES , SEAT , HELMET, JACKET , GLOVES....TOO
                        (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

Originally posted by crazyaussie
                          How did you do the smoked headlight?
                          um sorry but the pic came out that way it is not smoked i guess bikes too bright lol

Comment

Originally posted by SUPA-FLY-KAT
                            I THINK YOU SHOULD POWDER COAT THE RIMS THE SAME COLOR...AND OH YEA DONT FORGET THE TIRES , SEAT , HELMET, JACKET , GLOVES....TOO

i love black rims and decals will be black if i decide to put them on as for same color my tread will be yellow and my helmet and jacket both mixed with black

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat

thats is outstanding thank you for the idea im def. going to use it. By the way u wouldnt know where i can make a graphic like that do you?
                              any graphics/decal designer on line can make a design like this for you. Infact if you check ebay and do a google search u might even find some already made and ready to go.

Comment

WoW!

That color is sweet. I thought my Orange was bright!!!
                                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                                -Ohlins Susupension
                                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X