No announcement yet.
X

We need some more Pre-98's on here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my camera sucks bad but I was able to get a couple of pics of "The Time Machine" with the new paint on it.
    Attached Files
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I have a 90 750 - original black / silver colors....
      I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

do for get about me 89 750
        "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

Comment

Originally posted by jfray
          Newbie here, check my profile for pics of my 89 750.
          I love that original paint scheme...true old school to me. And nice work on the fog lights man!

Comment

Damn Jim , that's a NICE shade of blue !
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

that blue looks great Jim!!!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Jim...Diggin' the color! Looks Awesome! I'm trying to catch up to you...just put the last of the graphics on mine last night. Should be putting the body back on today or tomorrow...I've been riding Frankenkat naked long enough (the bike, not me ya perves) Long live mutant katanas!!

Notice anything missing from the sides of the tank???

Comment

when are we gonna see a pix of the whole bike waltari? you keep posting pieces by pieces, its like trying to put together a freakin giant jigsaw puzzle! Love how the graphics look. can you do mine next? on second thought, maybe i'll get a second bike first so i'll have something to ride around for a year or two
                  PAUL
                  93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

MMMMMMMMM Baaaaby! Waltari that is going to be the coolest Kat around when it's finished! I thought I had done something neat but mine looks like a $3 bolt-on after seeing what you have going on. Can't wait to see it all together.

Thanks for the compliments on the blue guys. The sun and the pics make it look brighter than it is. It's the factory "Grand Candy Blue" used on the newer Kats.
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Looking good Waltari!!!!!! really looking good!!!

By the way is that a dog? LOL
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                        By the way is that a dog? LOL
                        It's actually a 20lb cat

Comment

Appropriate pimping...

Comment

damn and I thought my cats were a good size at 12 pounds LMAO
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            Who knows what is next?

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                              MMMMMMMMM Baaaaby! Waltari that is going to be the coolest Kat around when it's finished! I thought I had done something neat but mine looks like a $3 bolt-on after seeing what you have going on.
                              You can't fool me Jim, I KNOW you have a bunch of hours into that bodywork and I truly appreciate your work! I think one of the best things about your bike is that it's done so well that to anyone that doesn't know katanas it would appear that it came stock from the factory like that! Definitely no $3 bolt on thats for sure!!!

Comment

Waltari, is it still the gsxr 1100 beating in there, or something else? Sweet work man, can't wait to see that headlight setup glow!

BTW, what shock are you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X