what an idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

squidtastic!
    sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

I've seen it a few times before but it still makes me laugh. Especially when he's ****ed because he lost his "party money" and of course after he talks crap then wipes out.
      1991 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
        i love how he says "good for 200 mph... which i do regularly".... right dude... on an old gixxer, looks like a 750... right
        He says "Well over 200 mph..." which indicates that it's probably closer to 225.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

These guys do this stuff 3-4 nites a week . The road block was a fatel high speed R-1 into the barrier ....In that vid. 192 mph GPS with 250 miles on the speedo -wow these bikes can rev safely to 16,000 rpms...the guy got some flack after he posted up the onearm- bandit board member.
          Last edited by H-2 CHARLIE; 05-15-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
            These guys do this stuff 3-4 nites a week . The road block was a fatel high speed R-1 into the barrier ....In that vid. 192 mph GPS with 250 miles on the speedo -wow these bikes can rev safely to 16,000 rpms...the guy got some flack after he posted up the onearn bandit .
            Somebody needs to nix the limiter..... with the power and aerodynamics that thing has, it should clear 200 without issue.

I have to ask though...... if there are a bunch of guys storming the highway 3-4 nights per week, why hasn't the police presence been stepped up there? It doesn't bother me if they want to push the limits (and obviously, some of them die in the process), but I just can't believe that the police haven't put the heat on them for it. I mean..... NYC cops can shoot somebody 39 times for pulling out their wallet, but they can't roadblock some bikes?
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
              Pretty impressive bike, that BMW. What amazes me the most is how quick it's still accelerating at 160-170+ mph. When it runs up against the limiter, it's still picking up mph steadily. I want to see it run once the limiter has been killed. : The rider has some balls, but I wouldn't idolize him just yet. I still find the ghostrider vids a lot more amusing and amazing..... especially the turbo Busa streetfighter.

At 2:45, the chase bike is doing almost 300kph, and the busa passes him handily on one wheel........ THAT is f'n insanity! I can't even imagine a bike that will pick up the front wheel at 200mph.

YouTube- Ghost Rider - BusaTurbo
              Man, that turbo busa is just nuts!
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Wrote a long story and deleted it ...one hell of a video ....busa turbo ......why not nitro too lol
                I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

That is great...

Comment

love that vid. every time i see it.

Comment

What an idiot
                      Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

Repost, but still funny every time!
                        -
                        -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Wow.. the end is totally worth sitting through this guy's bs.

Comment

Omg that was friggin hillarious! Even if it was the freek of nature 03 750 it wouldn't do over 200, but other than the bus was the fastest bike made that year. What a f@$&ing tool! Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

that dude is comedy

Comment

:repost

Comment

Working...
                                X