No announcement yet.
X

I hit a deer tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underwear was fine . I didn't actually react mentally , it was all my body's doing .
    And a patch sounds interesting . I was thinking decal though , like the classic fighter pilot motif . Thanks though .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I clipped a cow running down the street one time in a honda...talk about weird i'm driving down this backroad and here comes about 5 cows running alongside my car in the other lane and the one started coming towards me so i tried to scare it and i clipped it. no damage to the car or cow..

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim

I read the title of this thread and just cringed. You are one lucky sombeetch! Very glad to hear that it was just a severe pucker moment and not an explosion of fur, bones and bodywork.
        Awesome job keeping the SR's under control and keeping it up. More than anything though I'm just glad you are OK.
        +1 Couldn't agree more. Definitely not what I expected to read after seeing the title of the thread!
        -Steve

Comment

I hit a deer with my car quite a few years back and the impact caused the deer to shit all over the car I mean really shit everywhere..I guess your lucky in to ways...good luck dude,glad things are cool.

Comment

Working...
          X