X

Headlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights

Good evening I live in the uk and I have a 2001 Kattana 600 she has been fine up till today my headlights have stopped working and high beam also .sll other lights work the sidelight top of head lights and rear lights and all indicators are working can you please advise have checked bulbs too and they are fine

Check the plugs behind the headlight, they tend to burn.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Check the plugs behind the headlight, they tend to burn.
      Strange one but my main beam is now working but intermittent

Comment

Might be worth popping the clutch side control pod open, I just hadn't hi beams go out because a connections solder broke loose.

But as junker said, behind the headlights is most likely. Things burning up in there seems a common issue.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I also have an issue with my headlight. Riding home one night on my 600 in light rain the light flickered...bout a mile after it flickered again and the bike died...checked connections bulbs and sockets. Couldn't get it to to work or start back up...finally got to check it next day bike wouldn't start until I unplugged headlight harness. I hard wired a switch into the headlights and they burnt out...any suggestions

Comment

Sounds like you have a major short in your harness somewhere, all I can think of is to trace all the wires till you find it.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
              X