KOTM Nov 2008 Joe Dahero

Welcome to the KatRiders.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > At the Track

At the Track Some Katana's see track duty. Some owners have multiple bikes. This is the place to chat about track days.

Old 08-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #1
signaramatn
Rookie

Default Katana Track Day Anyone?

Anyone have any interested in organizing a katriders track day? Yes, a Katana is not an ideal track bike and most of us have a bike or two that would be much better suited for track duty. However, Ive been wanting to take mine to the track for quite some time just to see what she can do. Yes, I know logistics would be a challenge for some (I live in East TN and would travel up to 500 miles - Barber, Jennings, VIR). If anyone has any interest, feel free to post up.
signaramatn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
shpielers
Kat Legend

Would love to...but aside from low funds at the moment, I'm on the wrong side of the map.
shpielers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #3
ygolohcysp
Track Rider

eBay ID: theovergrowngnome

I've taken my Kat to NJMP 3 times now. It's a blast! I too am low on funds for now, but you don't need to organize a whole KR trackday just so you can go. Do a trackday with any of the organizations and take the ART 1 or equivalent class.
ygolohcysp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:48 PM   #4
Stinger02
Tank Slapper

I would love to see a Katana Track day down here where I work at Nola Motorsports Park.
Im sure I live way too far from everyone

KatRiders.com > Suzuki Katana Forums > At the Track