X

I think shes the one....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
    I'd be all over that right now if I knew I had 2k to spare in the next week... or you would hold it with a deposit for a mo. or so...

Krey
    Actually Im in Iraq till July and its in my storage so the earliest I could sell anyways is in July

I just dont want to buy the Kat and have a perfectly good ninja sitting in my storage collecting dust. plus it save me a 79.00 a month storage fee.

I purchased the Ninja brand new in 2009 from Kent Kawasaki (WA STATE) when i was home on leave. I rode it and racked up the 673 ish miles and had to store it because it was time to finish my deployment. The bike hasnt had its 500 mile svc yet cuz I was having to much fun riding it and had to leave. So yeah it still needs the SVC and I have freash Tags and Title. Like I said Id rather see it go to someone and be riddin then sit in storage and collect dust. Im a bit big for the bike anyways im 6'1" 209 lbs lol
    Last edited by LeroyClark; 05-25-2010, 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009 Ninja 250R (For Sale)
    2006 Katana 600

one day i will grow up and learn ta use proper spelling capitalization and grammer today aint gonna be that day tho

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyClark View Post
      Actually Im in Iraq till July and its in my storage so the earliest I could sell anyways is in July

I just dont want to buy the Kat and have a perfectly good ninja sitting in my storage collecting dust. plus it save me a 79.00 a month storage fee.

I purchased the Ninja brand new in 2009 from Kent Kawasaki (WA STATE) when i was home on leave. I rode it and racked up the 673 ish miles and had to store it because it was time to finish my deployment. The bike hasnt had its 500 mile svc yet cuz I was having to much fun riding it and had to leave. So yeah it still needs the SVC and I have freash Tags and Title. Like I said Id rather see it go to someone and be riddin then sit in storage and collect dust. Im a bit big for the bike anyways im 6'1" 209 lbs lol
      Put me top on that list then. I'll have 2k by then.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I'd have possibly been interested in the 250 cause the girlfriend wants one. That might be a bit soon though. I'm making her take an msf corse first.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
          Put me top on that list then. I'll have 2k by then.

Krey
          Sounds good! Like I said I have brand new plates, Title 2 sets of keys, owners manual. Warranty. Like I said I wont be returning to the states till July. So it will be in storage. You can pm me or I can check the thread if anything changes between now and then for you. Im not really in a rush to sell or anything and if you dont mind waiting till july I will hold it. I dont need a deposit or anything like that.

As for the Katana....The dealer gave me an OTD price of 4300! Im gonna jump on it.
          2006 Katana 600

one day i will grow up and learn ta use proper spelling capitalization and grammer today aint gonna be that day tho

Comment

Just to give some perspective, there's still an 06 600 brand new leftover Katana at my local dealership for $5000. Seems like you got a deal. Congrats!

Comment

Sounds good! Like I said I have brand new plates, Title 2 sets of keys, owners manual. Warranty. Like I said I wont be returning to the states till July. So it will be in storage. You can pm me or I can check the thread if anything changes between now and then for you. Im not really in a rush to sell or anything and if you dont mind waiting till july I will hold it. I dont need a deposit or anything like that.

As for the Katana....The dealer gave me an OTD price of 4300! Im gonna jump on it.
              Sounds good for us both then!

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Heres a pic. Minus the Area P exhaust.
                Attached Files
                2006 Katana 600

Comment

Sounds very nearly like the deal I got on my 06 Kat. Best bike I've owned so far.
                  sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

Originally posted by kata-tat-tat View Post
                    Sounds very nearly like the deal I got on my 06 Kat. Best bike I've owned so far.
                    I just feel like I weigh a bit to much and am a little to tall for the ninja. Great bike tho. I probably shoulda just bought the 650R or the 500R from the start
                    2006 Katana 600

Comment

I just bought the Katana 600!!!!!!! Im excited
                      2006 Katana 600

Comment

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Thanks, This is the first bike I bought without seeing it so im a little nervous. It only has 500 miles on it so I made it clear I wanted the 600 mile svc done and I checked the vin as well. The dealership said they took it in from an auction.
                          2006 Katana 600

Comment

Im a bit big for the bike anyways im 6'1" 209 lbs lol
                            well if that is you in your avatar, I was thinking, "wtf is a guy that size doing buying a 250"? lol

seriously....that's what I thought.

sounds like a decent deal on the kat. it isn't even broken in yet. or it's been beat to sh*t. hard tellin', not knowin'. but I guess even if the PO did redline it steady the moment it left the showroom, I guess 500 miles isn't all that bad.

congrats on the new ride :
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                              I was thinking, "wtf is a guy that size doing buying a 250"? lol
                              I was thinking the same thing,

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                                well if that is you in your avatar, I was thinking, "wtf is a guy that size doing buying a 250"? lol

seriously....that's what I thought.

sounds like a decent deal on the kat. it isn't even broken in yet. or it's been beat to sh*t. hard tellin', not knowin'. but I guess even if the PO did redline it steady the moment it left the showroom, I guess 500 miles isn't all that bad.

congrats on the new ride :
                                Yes thats me lol...I bought the 250 cuz I didnt want to end up on my back with the bike on top of me. Thats what I like about this forum..ppl here would never recommend a bike bigger then the riders skills unlike some of the other forums ive visited
                                2006 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                                X