X

Dipped Carbon Fiber?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dipped Carbon Fiber?...

Has anyone ever heard of this stuff: Dipped Carbon Fiber?

sigpic

seen the same idea with camo done on a quad (*edit: and, it was on the OCC's show - American Chopper? i can't remember what it's called now)
    it's pretty nifty

and on a side note, that 'busa just made me melt in my pants a little. just sayin'.
    Last edited by kat_kitten; 11-13-2009, 02:06 PM.
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I like carbon fiber and all, but that GSXR has too much... I think it looks just a little over done, like the bikes you see around covered in stickers...

Comment

Cheap way to have a Carbon Fiber look....

I think if your gonna pimp CF drop the coin and get the real stuff....with all the fake CF on that bike it'd be like 100lbs less with real CF

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Thats a lil over kill on the carbon fiber

Comment

There is a place my my house that does this. They mainly specialize in hummer parts and interior parts. They do stuff for west coast customs and many others. it is very cool, and the snake skin is awesome!!!
            Bling....

Comment

what's the cost on that kinda thing? i didn't scroll through it enough i'm sure...
              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
              [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

oh yeah here is some info for those interested.

Find all the information for Deco Tech LLC on MerchantCircle. Call: 920-206-6662, get directions to N901 State Road 26, Watertown, WI, 53098, company website, reviews, ratings, and more!

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                what's the cost on that kinda thing? i didn't scroll through it enough i'm sure...

expensive from what I have seen.
                Last edited by ismatts; 11-13-2009, 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                Bling....

Comment

when i get my gsxr

Comment

Nice bike...just not a big fan of RED!!! I don't think it's overkill but a different color could work wonders!!!

Comment

way over kill... looks fake because there is just too much of it..

Now in moderation... That would like nice..

Comment

At least they kept the same color scheme?
                        Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

I've used this type of coating in the car game for a little over a year now. It does wonders for a vehicle if used in moderation and not overdone

Comment

I think it looks pretty good.
                            Joker
                            The newest addition to the Family!
                            sigpic
                            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

That bike looks like crap.
                              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                              Originally posted by soulless kaos
                              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                              X