Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

My Current Exhaust System issue (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe. While the bungie cord and zip ties are a nice touch, I fear they set a bad example. If you're telling us what NOT to do? Then it is a pretty GOOD example. lol
    1991 Kat 600 Fightered
    2001 SV650 Naked
    2011 Roketa 150 Scooter

Comment

fitment looks good, I would try to raise the muffler a bit, looks low. Also try your setup with the belly pan in place if you're going to use it.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by XXWoodmanXX View Post
        Hehe. While the bungie cord and zip ties are a nice touch, I fear they set a bad example. If you're telling us what NOT to do? Then it is a pretty GOOD example. lol
        I have a new bracket I am going to drill out for the exhaust I was very surprised how close the mounting bolts lined up with the rear and I can add a second support at the mount of the center stand. The bungee just took pressure away so the entire thing is not putting pressure where the headers are bolted on.

I was just checking the fit don't worry the zip-ties just prevent the spacers rings from sliding down the pipes. I wouldn't want to peel some nice sticky hot melted plastic off later. lol

Comment

Working...
        X