X

Two Bros question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Bros question

Hey everybody..just got my Two Bros in yesterday and installed it last night...wow what a difference! I LOVE IT! but I did have a question about where you are supposed to put the supplied spacer? I currently have it where the spacer is on the outside of the bracket, then the muffler clamp is on top of that. Hard to explain without my camera right now (sorry) but hopefully one of you can chime in with some pics maybe on the correct way.

Thanks in advance!

TBR pipes are awesome, still lovin mine after 3+ years. A pic of the spacer you are talking about would be helpful, but then again you probably have the VALE system, whereas mine is an older model C4, so I prolly couldn't tell ya anyway...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Haha, yea it's the VALE. I'll just wait til I get home and able to post a pic. Thanks anyways though

Comment

What model do you have?

I found someone on Craigslist parting out an SV650s with a TBR exhaust on it that will sell me for only $50! Seller says it's in good condition.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

Working...
        X