Greetings from Blighty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Blighty

Hello Boys & Girls
    Just signed up to the site even though Ive had my GSX1100FL for 2 years, mostly in the garage deciding what to do next although am now in the midst of a total strip & build with some improvments to brakes, suspension etc. All will be revealed in pictures very soon. My other bike is a modified 79 GS750, Ive always had old skool Suzukis. I have to say you Guys in the States have much better spares prices than us in the UK where most stuff costs an arm & leg, my recent parts bargains have been through good old Fleabay USA where even with shipping I saved upto 50% on parts. Anyway keep it sticky side down and watch out for the rebuild.
    If it aint broke polish it

1979 GS7/11 - 1990 GSX1100F

My Rebuild
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133928

Welcome to KR
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Welcome!
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome! Waiting for pics!

...are they here yet?

...how bout now?

There's a couple other folks from your part of the world on here as well, if you get stuck with something, you may be able to get in person assistance.
          Although if you're already riding another even older bike, you probably know your way around a wrench.

...pics yet?

1998 Katana 750
          1992 Katana 1100
          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome! Waiting for pics!

...are they here yet?

...how bout now?

There's a couple other folks from your part of the world on here as well, if you get stuck with something, you may be able to get in person assistance.
            Although if you're already riding another even older bike, you probably know your way around a wrench.

...pics yet?

? The f happened there?

NO idea how the double post happened. Mods - can one of those get deleted?
            Last edited by shpielers; 03-09-2014, 03:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            1998 Katana 750
            1992 Katana 1100
            2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome from another Brit with an 1100 Most things can be found on Ebay but "Robinsons foundry" are good too.

Colin.
              Carpe Jugulum...
              1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, yep know my round a bike ok , been using Robinsons on & off for the last 20 odd years with great customer service. Pics will be arriving soon in the Kats only bit
                If it aint broke polish it

1979 GS7/11 - 1990 GSX1100F

My Rebuild
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133928

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
                  X