X

my bike, i'm hoping for next months bike of the month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bike, i'm hoping for next months bike of the month

i know i need the seat cowl and a slip on, but money is tight. i'm hoping to get it all done within the next month or so. let me know how you like it. i haven't even buffed it or put emblems on it.

thanx, chris

Great Looking Kat!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

i love the color and the smoked sigs make it look hot. once you get your cowl on and pipe it would look sweet. which emblems are you talking about? the KATANA or GSXF ones?
      Hello World.

Comment

i'm not sure which emblems i'll put on it. i'm gonna do the suzuki ones, but i'm gonna look at what other people have done.
        thanx, chris

Comment

try the euro GSXF badges. they're the best IMO
          Hello World.

Comment

for solid color bikes i tend to agree with dat..
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Looks great but I'm not sure about kat of the month...Sweet Lou just painted his 98+ kat a similar color but also has an 1100 motor. You might be up against that!

Hey Jim...when are you going to finish the braada pre98 special? Let me know and I'll try to have my final graphics applied at the same time, maybe we could throw our hats in the ring as well.

Comment

Love the smoke signals too.. nice job!

Comment

Nice bike, great job

Also consider the undertail and tail hugger down the line. Mine is similar to yours but candy red. I haven't painted the whole bike yet. Kind of been getting everything I want on it together first. Then I'll paint it. Hope mine looks as good as yours when I'm done. [/i]
                  RayJRed !!!

Comment

You have the most important part done. Starting it. Now you need to look into adding details that make it stand out above all the others. Don't just do the normal crap, go beyond. Be creative and we cannot wait to see the end result.
                    Why bother doing anything if you cannot
                    "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

well, i'm about to get the 04 rear end to switch taillights. i may change the color though. i'll keep everyone updated.
                      thanx, chris

Comment

Nice looking bike Chris. If I get up towards Dayton, I'll know what bike to look for.
                        Keith Paton
                        Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
                        13 GSXR750

Comment

really nice bike!great pics!
                          West of Germany
                          greetz Carsten

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                            Hey Jim...when are you going to finish the braada pre98 special? Let me know and I'll try to have my final graphics applied at the same time, maybe we could throw our hats in the ring as well.
                            I'm laying my paint this weekend

PROB, I really like that orange, like Waltari said though SweetLou just painted his a bright orange too and he's got some seriously major mods going on that one you may not want to go up against in a KOTM competition. You've got a great looking base though so with a few extra mods (like that cowl, let me know when your ready ) I'm sure someone would nominate you in.
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

jim, i'll let you know when i have the funds for the cowl. i'm just working on my post count so i can get the discount as well. gotta build it legitimately though. thanx for all the compliments though everyone.
                              thanx, chris

Comment

Working...
                              X