X

New Levers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Levers

Would you guys trust these levers or do they seem to cheap that they might break

Look like the stock ones. For $15 I'd try them.
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

They look ok to me . I think if they are aluminum they should be ok. I once had a set that was made out of some cheap cast and they snapped easily.

Comment

VeI've been looking at those and the barends ever since someone else posted these up. If you get then, give us a full report. I can't decide between gold or black for mine.

Comment

I had my stock ones powdercoated.....for about the same price
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Looks fine to me. I would look into some different ones though. I mean if you are going to replace them replace them with adjustable ones.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
              Looks fine to me. I would look into some different ones though. I mean if you are going to replace them replace them with adjustable ones.
              All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.

Comment

yea they look stock painted. try it out

Comment

Hmmm that Chinese stuff kinda scares me, mostly from the money part..

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
                    I thought about that I just did not want to spend 100+ for new levers
                    Originally posted by FASHER View Post
                    I had my stock ones powdercoated.....for about the same price
                    I will have to look in to this. Does anyone know of any good power coaters in the DC area.

Comment

Working...
                    X