X

Wheel conversion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel conversion?

Does anyone know if Bandit rims etc are interchangeable?

its not really a conversion, i jus need new rims and i found a set of bandit rims
    Last edited by dzkatrider; 04-12-2010, 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Originally posted by dzkatrider View Post
    Does anyone know if Bandit rims etc are interchangeable?

its not really a conversion, i jus need new rims and i found a set of bandit rims
    What year, cc size, model of bikes are we talking. You have a what... and want to put what wheels on it?

Specifics are needed... models changed over the years...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Mines a 2001 kat 750
      the bandit is a 2000 1200cc

Comment

Originally posted by dzkatrider View Post
        Mines a 2001 kat 750
        the bandit is a 2000 1200cc
        The rear wheel can be made to work with minor mods, but your still limited on the tire size to about the same as the wheel you have on it now. With a major mod to the swingarm, you can fit a larger tire as well as the larger rim.

The front wheel would be a major mod (either significant changes to the wheel it's self, or swap the front end out).

Krey
        Last edited by Kreylyn; 04-13-2010, 03:16 PM.
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

thanks, ill hold off til i find a set of kat rims.

Comment

Working...
          X