X

Seat cover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat cover

Anyone know where to get a seat cover? I did a search and didn't come up with anything. Thought I'd just buy a whole new seat off ebay but they all have holes too. Oh, by the way just got home with my new to me 99 Kat 600. Came with factory exhaust, yoshi exhaust, extra motor, bag of spare parts and extra new windshield. The guy painted it and did a good job for his first go round but I think I'll strip it and go black. Thanks

Congrats and welcome.

A lot of guys just re-cover their own seats. Not that hard to do provided you've got an electric (or pneumatic) staple gun.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
      Congrats and welcome.

A lot of guys just re-cover their own seats. Not that hard to do provided you've got an electric (or pneumatic) staple gun.
      search the wiki. also when recovering if you put the material in the dryer for a few minutes it is easier to work with. welcome.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Thanks guys, where do you get your material at? Any suggestions on what type of material?

Comment

marine supply, professional upholstery shop, sometimes you can get a new stock seat cover.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Hobby lobby, Joann fabrics
            Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Or go with surplus leather from a high-end upholstery shop.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
              X