X

Head light bulb turn black

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simba2007 View Post
    yes sir, i will do that and will let you know. Thank you for your help and you have a good week end.

Check for damaged, discolored, or cracking insulation. Check every connection is clean, oxidization free, and I suggest you use some dielectric grease on them to help keep them that way. Use a volt meter to test every connection starting at the alternator, work your way back. Test both sides of the connection to see if that connection is dropping power on you. Repair/fix/replace as necessary.

The alternator input (orange wire) should match the battery output. If it's lower, it will continue to over charge.

There is a final alternative if you can't resolve the issue by doing all these items listed above... but we'll come back to that after if you still have the problem.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X