X

pictures of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Windex921 View Post
    The day after they were born I bought one of my friends AR-15 Rifles that I plan to clean everytime a boyfriend comes over lol.
    When boys started showing up at my house to hang out with my daughter, I would sit out on the deck waiting for them to show up. Once they got there I'd point out that "I have 14 acres and a tractor, remember that before you even think of ever hurting my little girl". Several of the punks never returned. One kid said "Yeah one shot to the head and bury me" I said "Who ever said anything about shooting you before covering you with dirt?" (he litterally fainted on the spot).
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
      When boys started showing up at my house to hang out with my daughter, I would sit out on the deck waiting for them to show up. Once they got there I'd point out that "I have 14 acres and a tractor, remember that before you even think of ever hurting my little girl". Several of the punks never returned. One kid said "Yeah one shot to the head and bury me" I said "Who ever said anything about shooting you before covering you with dirt?" (he litterally fainted on the spot).

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post

My daughter jsut turned 13 so I'm taking notes. All good ideas.

Comment

• I have pity on all the boys that will come to my door.
          Very little, though.
          sigpic

Comment

• 2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
            BMC Notorious 918 HT
            2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by Robgsxf750 View Post
              First, you'll be in that position before your daughters boyfriends are....

Second, are you the youngest person on here?

Third, I got three boys...........thank God.

2. No im not, ill be 19 here soon and I know there are a few 16 17 and 18 year olds on here. Im just the youngest ACTIVE member. (I know your jealous)

3. I dont want kids, but if I have to then it better be guys! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                I have pity on all the boys that will come to my door.
                Very little, though.
                I know how you feel. My daughter will soon be 16. Oh how I love having those "friendly chats"

Comment

• My daughter just turned 16. My boys are 15 and 19.
                  Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

• Originally posted by SGTJimbo_Kat600 View Post
                    My daughter just turned 16. My boys are 15 and 19.
                    Cool! Not only do they have to get past you, they gotta deal with two brothers.
                    The knuckleheads best be on their best behavior.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                      Cool! Not only do they have to get past you, they gotta deal with two brothers.
                      The knuckleheads best be on their best behavior.
                      Or you could be like my BIL. He's the only dude...his other 5 siblings are chicks. Can you imagine walking around school having THAT posse to back you up?
                      02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                      90 GSXR 750/1216
                      96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                      87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                      sigpic

Comment

• Gf's daughter is gonna be 14 in 2 weeks. Her and her friends are boy crazy. They all think their 14 goin on 35, I dread the 16-18 years! STRICT RULES APPLY THEN!!!
                        <<<<< Ninja riders as I go by!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gsx8u View Post
                          Gf's daughter is gonna be 14 in 2 weeks. Her and her friends are boy crazy. They all think their 14 goin on 35, I dread the 16-18 years! STRICT RULES APPLY THEN!!!
                          My little sister turns 18 next month, be afraid, be very afraid
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                            The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                            To the bang bang boogie
                            Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

• Originally posted by rydethis View Post

I'd Hit It!
                              -2000 "750"

Comment

• Originally posted by rydethis View Post

Ryde gettin' durty!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X