X

Crappy pics of the Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crappy pics of the Kat

Well the pic is not a good one nor is the bike pretty but she has come along way from when i got her a little less than 4 months ago. Use your imagination here no fairings, well 2 different color tails, yellow tank with a rust hole the size of a quarter left fairing missing half of it right one all busted up. No mirrors or blinkers no grab rail and a lot of other crap missing. Got her on the road 2nd week of march and have around 1500 miles on her and loving her but be nice i got allot to do still but she is on the road and i owe it all to everyone here that has helped me on this journey.
    Attached Files
    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Congrats, looking good. Looks like your getting lots of use out of it. Ride safe.

Comment

Hmm, looks better than mine...feel like coming down and painting mine in exchange for beer? LOL
      Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

sure give me an excuse to get away lol
        1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X