Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Mojoe to the Rally Thread

OK, here's the deal:

Mojoe really wants to go.
    Mojoe owns a 2-MC trailer, a 4-MC trailer, and even a 6-MC trailer.
    But Mojoe doesn't have a car reliable enough to make the trip and doesn't feel the bike would necessarily be wise either.
    So, here's where you come in:

Wanted -- someone within a few hours of him who is willing to get him and trailer his bike down to the rally & back. Your trailer or pick-up, or his (your choice). If it's your trailer or truck-bed his bike will ride in, he'll come to you, otherwise you need to go grab his trailer anyway.

Why? Because it would suck if he didn't get to go! And because he'll buy your beers!

Help a brother out!

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Might help to know where he is without having to look him up. Just a thought.

Comment

Good Point: Montreal
      Think Upstate NY plus a few more miles.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Well if he could get himself down here he could ride down with us.

If he's worried about the Kat he could always ride down that "new" 400.
        Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
          Well if he could get himself down here he could ride down with us.

If he's worried about the Kat he could always ride down that "new" 400.
          2FAST is ridding down solo from kingston to meet us along I81 or breezes. Why doesn't he link up with him, and ride to breezes, then if somebody has trailer space trailer from there.

Montreal to kinston is only a few hours.

And why is he going all of a sudden, I though CCR (without john fogerty I assume) was more important

Comment

Assuming we can do 3 bikes on my trailer, that would leave Breeze with an extra spot on his trailer. I'll know for sure on thursday when I pick it up, but that may be an option for you to explore if you dont mind riding down to Breeze's place, and 2fast can keep him company along the route.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
              And why is he going all of a sudden, I though CCR (without john fogerty I assume) was more important
              actually it is too late for me to go. Mark must have missed the post I made about having a rally planned for that weekend. and yes, ccr is in the venue for that night. and it is not that I think ccr is more important. I organized it after I decided it was not practical for me to head down there this year.

be patient my friend...we will meet for sure. it just won't be next week at the gap. katman05 wants to head down in september.....and I will ride down with him if he goes. how far are you from the gap? 8-10 hours?
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                and I will ride down with him if he goes. how far are you from the gap? 8-10 hours?
                10 to 15, depending on how often and long you take breaks & take to gas up.

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                  and I will ride down with him if he goes. how far are you from the gap? 8-10 hours?
                  10 to 15, depending on how often and long you take breaks & take to gas up.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  I already mentioned to him that we should head straight on down to florida while we are down there. I will work on him for that.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

actually it is too late for me to go. Mark must have missed the post I made about having a rally planned for that weekend...
                    I did miss it, but see, if you wanted to go, anything is possible
                    Next time don't limit your post to the Canuk forums...

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                    X