I mangled myself on the bike today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sound like something i would do

Comment

Re: I mangled myself on the bike today...

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
      I just hope it's 100% again by the rally, or I'm going to be putting along in a single gear most of the time...
      =-= The CyberPoet
      No one believes that. You'll probably end up designing and machining a new style shift lever that is arc shaped so it hits the top of all your toes.

Comment

Damn I cringed just reading about it .
        Kyle

Comment

The drop to the sidewalk is about 3 - 4", and as the backwheel dropped down to the sidewalk, the sidestand came down on my big toe (still on the porch) with some serious force, biting me like a rabied rottweiler with a vengence. #@$*%#%$ that hurt!
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Dang! My toes hurt just reading it!
          The U.S.-
          We might suck at soccer, but at least our babies arent starving.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaKat
            I just hope it's 100% again by the rally, or I'm going to be putting along in a single gear most of the time...
            =-= The CyberPoet
            No one believes that. You'll probably end up designing and machining a new style shift lever that is arc shaped so it hits the top of all your toes.

nah why bother with that, hell just make use of the new fuses. throwing together that mind controller for the shifter cant take more than a day? that way you just think about shifting and the kat does the rest leaving the feet to enjoy the ride.

makes me kind of glad i dont have feeling in my big toe, situations like that it comes in handy
            03 katanika

Comment

ouchhh!!!!!!!!!!! dear god that had to hurt my that made me cringe heal up dood broke and mashed toes hurt like hell jsut go for a swim it will make it feel better

Comment

Did it look like this.

I found this one on google.
                I've knocked off each big toe nail at least twice
                in my life time. OUCH!!!!!
                'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Damn. Hope you feel better. It's kind of funny cause it almost haapened to me putting her in my garage.

Comment

sorry dude, at least you now have a legit excuse to prop your feet up and drink heavily.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by MTFYR
                      Did it look like this.

I found this one on google.
                      I've knocked off each big toe nail at least twice
                      in my life time. OUCH!!!!!
                      No clue... image won't link correctly (have to be a member).

Cheers,
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Youch. Here's hoping you heal quickly. . .

There are an infinite number of ways to be injured on and around motorcycles - this is just one more of them.
                        ---Jeff (Long Beach Represent!)

'99 Katana 750 (Metallic Space Blue / Matte Silky Gray Metallic)
                        Plus some cars.

"Never Break More than You Fix..."

Comment

That hurts just reading about it. Hope you heal soon.
                          Smooth is Fast

Comment

that's why mother nature gave us ten
                            plenty to spare
                            heal quick
                            You're Welcome,
                            - The Social Invalid

Comment

Ouch! I hope it heals quickly!
                              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Arrrgh! That sucks. I hope you heal quickly. You crack me up, though. Working on the bike on the back porch and then getting ready to bring it into the living room to work on in the A/C. That's just too funny - you're a German redneck ! You know what else, if I were Norman I'd be calling the HOA on YOU .

Ah, you have a good week to hook the Kat up with a suicide shifter so get crackin'! Seriously, I hope you feel better quickly. Hopefully you have good stiff boots that will help ease the pain.

Try to be careful and get some rest. You know, if you'd just take your bike to a mechanic like some of us this never would have happened .
                                ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Working...
                                X