X

Tank cover and gas card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KATANA_J1ZR
    I got my $100 Gas Card in about 2 weeks. Then about a week later I got the tank bra.

Then..

Then..

Then.. Ok enough suspense

About a week later I got another $100.00 Gas Card..

Woot..Woot
    Sweet, a clerical error in your favor ...especially when it comes to something you can use like that.

Comment

Just picked my card up yesterday from my other address. Last time i was out there was about a week and a half ago. so the gas card came in between 2.5 -4 weeks. woohoo

Comment

Well I called suzuki today and they told me that nobody from the dealer sent in the warrenty info. So they didnt even know I had bought a bike. I talked to the dealer and they checked my file, and found out when they tried to send it to suzuki they had some error on it, but they thought it was good. So now they have to try and figure out what happened and resend it. I told them that was BS, and now I'm thinking i'm not going to get jack from suzuki because the promotion is over. The dealer is going to have to comp me $135 if I dont get it from suzuki.

Comment

Originally posted by Colt
          The dealer is going to have to comp me $135 if I dont get it from suzuki.
          Good luck with that. They arent in business to give merchandise or money away.

I havent gotten anything yet. I'm half expecting to hear "Oh, were really sorry. It looks like you were lucky #1202."
          The U.S.-
          We might suck at soccer, but at least our babies arent starving.

Comment

Two weeks for the gas card, a month for the bra. Purchased 5/29.
            Living truly is truly living

Comment

june

For what it is worth I purchased my 600 in early june recieved my card and bra about 3 weeks later.
              In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
              www.myspace.com/adamerogers

Comment

what is the point of a tank bra. for the heat?...its leather right? So when its cold your freeze your chest off
                06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

to protect the paint from jacket buttons?
                  Live and Lean.
                  When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                  "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                  Romans 3:23

Comment

Working...
                  X