weird greetings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mojoe
    Originally posted by FASHER
    I've never seen that one either, but I may try a limited rendition of it. I say "limited" cause I'm still learning, wouldn't want to "over swerve", and I'm still too friggin new to take my hands off the grips to wave just yet.
    seeing as you are so new to everything, are you new enough to change your avatar without losing any sleep over it?
    The reason I suggest it is because I am familiar with it being _Sky_ who uses it......so I actually thought it was her who posted until I came back and noticed. She had it first, and you probably didn't notice. If you are a male, it is kinda gay for a guy anyway....so there is a reason to change.
    If you are female....well, I like a good katfight as much as the next guy, but there should be no need for that here...unless you gals really want to fight over it

anyway...none of my business really. just letting you know that you are f'ing with my visual recognition of things around here. even though I believe each member's avatar should be unique, I will adjust accordingly if you decide to keep it. Not a big deal really....just an observation in case no one else noticed.
    Geeez, I didn't realize the avatar would cause such an issue. Usually when they (avatars) are listed in public spaces on public forums they are indeed for the public. Anyway, it's changed I wouldn't want disturb the peace over a stamp sized image.

Oh nah, I wont lose sleep over it. Believe there are more serious issues like "world peace"and high arse gas prices.

.....anyway, was the original post about greetings or avatars?
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

"Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

if you think avatars are important, be very careful about your signature picture size

I think it's just that time of the month for mojoe or something
        Live and Lean.
        When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
        "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
        Romans 3:23

Comment

I've never seen that one either, but I may try a limited rendition of it. I say "limited" cause I'm still learning, wouldn't want to "over swerve", and I'm still too friggin new to take my hands off the grips to wave just yet.
          seeing as you are so new to everything, are you new enough to change your avatar without losing any sleep over it?
          The reason I suggest it is because I am familiar with it being _Sky_ who uses it......so I actually thought it was her who posted until I came back and noticed. She had it first, and you probably didn't notice. If you are a male, it is kinda gay for a guy anyway....so there is a reason to change.
          If you are female....well, I like a good katfight as much as the next guy, but there should be no need for that here...unless you gals really want to fight over it

anyway...none of my business really. just letting you know that you are f'ing with my visual recognition of things around here. even though I believe each member's avatar should be unique, I will adjust accordingly if you decide to keep it. Not a big deal really....just an observation in case no one else noticed.
          Geeez, I didn't realize the avatar would cause such an issue. Usually when they (avatars) are listed in public spaces on public forums they are indeed for the public. Anyway, it's changed I wouldn't want disturb the peace over a stamp sized image.

Oh nah, I wont lose sleep over it. Believe there are more serious issues like "world peace"and high arse gas prices.

.....anyway, was the original post about greetings or avatars?
          I didn't know it was a free one cuz I would personally rather go without one than to use a "gay" one like you chose. It is not an issue with me at all......I already made that clear. I was just letting you know it was taken with a little humor thrown in. put it back if you like.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKlic
            I think it's just that time of the month for mojoe or something
            na....I was just using a bit of sarcastic humor to let him know that it was taken and kinda gay for a guy to use. he can put it back...I really don't care.

once you get to know me better you will see it as a sign that it's getting a bit stagnant around here at times, and I am just stirring the pot a bit. It's especially fun when I get them all worked up so they have to spend a bit of time to come back at me. "Oh...thanks for letting me know, I will change it", would have been boring.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

... "Oh...thanks for letting me know, I will change it", would have been boring.

Believe me Fasher, if you had come back with that we would have been all over you!

When it starts getting dull around here Mojoe likes to stir it up. We try to handle him with asbestos gloves.
              sigpic

Comment

I got IM's and a couple PM's asking me if Sky changed her user name or something

Comment

Okay, THIS thread has been hijacked! I'm just not gonna watch it anymore! So there!
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                  X