No announcement yet.
X

My New Project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that is interesting. All of the bikes I have seen do not have that cooler in the front. Maybe the Fairing Kit came with the cooler that my bike has for that very reason. Does anyone else have a cooler on the front or has seen one with a cooler. I'll send a pic tomorrow

Ok...so its been verified. Mine is Air/Oil Cooled. When the side fairings were introduced they also came with an oil cooled kit. How about that, this bike just keeps getting better and better.
    Last edited by bgibbs08; 07-12-2012, 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Unless that extra cooler added on the front in the pics is an oil cooler aftermarket... huh... might be oil cooled then, eh?

Krey
      Krey, how many Katana do I own? If you do not know. Do not comment. El G
      Last edited by Don Giablo; 07-13-2012, 10:17 AM.
      GSX1000SZ-My Beloved Rat http://photobucket.com/GIABLO-MOTO 714-461-9607 [email protected]

Comment

this argument is dumb, because you are BOTH right. katanas by nature are oil/air cooled. always have been. never be anything different unless you do something exponentially stupid like swap out to a water-cooled engine.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
          this argument is dumb, because you are BOTH right. katanas by nature are oil/air cooled. always have been. never be anything different unless you do something exponentially stupid like swap out to a water-cooled engine.
          There can only be one... El G

GS 1000 S Katana 1982
          Overall Length: 2 260 mm (89.0 in)
          Overall Width: 715 mm (28.1 in)
          Overall Height: 1 195 mm (47.0 in)
          Seat Height: 775 mm (30.5 in)
          Ground Clearance: 175 mm (6.9 in)
          Wheelbase 1 520 mm (59.8 in)
          Dry Weight: 232 kg (511 lbs)
          Engine type: Air-cooled 998 cc inline-4, DOHC, 16 valves. 108 hp/ 8,500 rpm, 9,3 kg-m/ 6,500 rpm.
          GSX1000SZ-My Beloved Rat http://photobucket.com/GIABLO-MOTO 714-461-9607 [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X