X

Morgan Carbtune

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan Carbtune

Just purchased one of these tools recieved it today seeing if anyone has used one has any tips or tricks for it

follow the guide [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpZO1uih-yM"]YouTube- Assembling the Morgan Carbtune Pro[/ame]

I have one too i like'it

Comment

There are no real tips or tricks

Make sure to install the restrictor tubes per the instructions, and for low vac systems like BMW's you can turn it upside down.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Eaiser the better I say lol I be giving this tool a shot this weekend never snyc carbs so well see how this pans out

Comment

Connect all 4 hoses to the same source and make sure all rods are equal. I had one that was out of spec even according to Morgan.

Tmod

Comment

Originally posted by Tmod View Post
            Connect all 4 hoses to the same source and make sure all rods are equal. I had one that was out of spec even according to Morgan.

Tmod
            I was thinking of checking the sync on my bike, is that something that should be done to all carb sync tools to calibrate before syncing?

Comment

Originally posted by jetmerritt View Post
              I was thinking of checking the sync on my bike, is that something that should be done to all carb sync tools to calibrate before syncing?
              You can make minor changes to the Morgan's but it is not recommended, Do it just to verify that the tool is indeed accurate.

No reason to chase your tail if the tool is calibrated wrong.

Tmod

Comment

[QUOTE=Tmod;1943968]Connect all 4 hoses to the same source and make sure all rods are equal. I had one that was out of spec even according to Morgan.

didnt you have to plug the vacuum hose after sucking the air out first then run the morgan carbtune.

Comment

Working...
                X