X

Ram Mounts Rock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Mounts Rock

Bought a ram mount for my gps so it can be mounted to the bike. Check it out - went to gpscity.com and got it the next day.
    Attached Files
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

My company sells the entire RAM mount lines, and they are great products. We sell them for HEAVY 15" Touch Screen PC's, laptop mounts for vehicles, and all the motorcycle mounts too. They really are the best products to use for mounting ANYTHING you need on your bike. I use one with my TOMTOM, and it works great.

Comment

Man thats looks sharp. When I get the bike going again. This will be on my Need to get list LOL
      sigpic
      Update Jul 11 2014
      Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Wow..... on reading the title of the thread, I had a vision of a big horned animal f**king a big stone........
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I think you put it on the wrong bike, that katana and not the kaw

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
            Wow..... on reading the title of the thread, I had a vision of a big horned animal f**king a big stone........
            lol

Looks good. I need to pick one up for my Kat.
            '94 Suzuki GSX 600 Katana w/ 12k miles

Comment

Darn. I thought I was gonna see a pic of a goat humpin' a chuck of granite...
              "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

LOL!!!! Sorry to disappoint folks. I'll look for one of those other "ram mounts" and post a pics of that before long.
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                X