X

Need CHEAP windscreen anybody?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need CHEAP windscreen anybody?

Whats up peoples I need a cheap windscreen I dont care if its factory or not the prettiest thing just cheap as possible!! I have a 93 Kat 600 and will buy ASAP I live in Nashville Tn. Holla!!

Define cheap. They are on ebay for around $50 but if you check out some of the online junkyards you may find it as low as $30 used.

Comment

Bought my aftermarket one for around $30 or $40 delivered via eBay. Smoked sceen, nothing fancy.
      "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by jgmann67 View Post
        Bought my aftermarket one for around $30 or $40 delivered via eBay. Smoked sceen, nothing fancy.
        Do you recall what the brand is, or who the eBay seller was? I'm in need of one since I left mine (along with both mirror heads) in a ditch last Saturday evening! Thanks.

Comment

$25 new lockhart philips clear screen http://www.parts411.com/acbasp/store...6472C8295.aspx

$38 for dark smoke http://www.parts411.com/acbasp/store...6475C8295.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
            thank you, i was just about to post this. since i'm not a LP dealer, my dealership ordered it for me for that price BRAND NEW windscreen for 25 bucks, good stuff
            '90 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
              Thank you!

Comment

Lockhart Phillips is a great brand. Cheap and high quality. I got a touring style pre screen that is about two inches taller than normal in a smoke collor for something like $50 new.
                Some people carry on
                Some just stay right where they are
                Our worlds divide

Comment

mines LP, its kick ***

Comment

Hey THANKS that price is great thats what I needed. This is the best site on the net for Kats and all bikes and you all ALWAYS look out for everyone
                    I'm glad to be affiliated with yall.

Comment

just bought one of these after reading this thread. Thanks!! The person who had the bike before me put an ugly *** blueish tinted screen on. The bike is purple, I want to change that but he was a Ravens fan.

Comment

here you go

bought a speedscreen from e-bay for 39.95 plus 10.90 for shipping nice fit

Comment

I ordered the windscreen from this site, and today after three days of waiting they called and told me all screens for a 93 katana 600 have been discontinued. Now what do I do, please help?

Comment

do a search for starcycle(.com) that's where I got mine, although I do believe it was drop shipped from the manufacturer. If they did discontinue the screens, you will have to do some searching to see if anyone around has any on hand. If that doesn't work than go to ebay, just don't buy a Pit-eck for your own sake.
                            Some people carry on
                            Some just stay right where they are
                            Our worlds divide

Comment

Working...
                            X