No announcement yet.
X

JR Mesh jacket for $20 on Newenough !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Mesh jacket for $20 on Newenough !!!

Newenough has the JR Phoenix 3.0 mesh jacket size XS for $20 on closeout...!!! Time to snap these up for the wife or the teenage kids.

Clivky

Happy buying
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

That's an awesome deal.
    Kyle

Comment

I wonder if that would fit my wife. She is about 5'6" and 110 pounds, so I am thinking it should.

Sweet find!

Comment

Originally posted by xceebeex
        I wonder if that would fit my wife. She is about 5'6" and 110 pounds, so I am thinking it should.

Sweet find!
        I'd say yes, my 12 year old daughter is that size lol and she can squeeze into the xxs.
        Kyle

Comment

For that price, I am getting gone for the wifey. Now all I have to do, is talk here into actually getting on the Kat.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by xceebeex

Sweet find!
            I will let you know. My wifey is almost the same at 5-8 115.

I ordered the blue one with a donation to KR.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Anyone have these shipped out yet ? I placed my order on 7/6 and the status just shows 'Expected 7/16'.
              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

YEAH THATS A GREAT PRICE BUT WHO WEAR XS
                sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

My wife, who is 5'4" and 110 lbs.
                  - Albert Einstein

Comment

All gone too late
                    Watch for your Guardian Angel
                    750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
                      Anyone have these shipped out yet ? I placed my order on 7/6 and the status just shows 'Expected 7/16'.
                      Mine was shipped on 10 Jul and Fed Ex will deliver on 17 Jul.

Comment

Working...
                      X