X

pics after i chopped the shovel and some kid dropped it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics after i chopped the shovel and some kid dropped it

well guys, i was coming out of the local mall and some kid was on my bike so i yelled hey. and he got startled and drop the bike breaking my right side mirror off bastard ran off and i tended to my baby first. cant believe the nerve of some guys. well anyway i also chopped the shovel tell me how you guys like it sorry no gf this time

beautiful red man, just not a fan of the sticking out turn signals, but nice chop

Comment

Looks pretty good considering she got laid over.

Comment

rice ride. i would have grabbed the kid first then checked the bike for damages.
        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
          rice ride. i would have grabbed the kid first then checked the bike for damages.
          Same here, the bike isn't going to suffer anymore damage just sitting there (here comes cyber to tell me the bike will sufer some kind of errosion problem to the "johnson rod" from fluid leaking into places because it's on it's side)

But ya, I woulda held to "kid" and took him to his parents so they can garnish his allowance to pay for it. Damages add up, and the kid needs to be taught a bit of respect. Either that or I woulda gave him a beatin' equal to or greater than the cost of the damages

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
            (here comes cyber to tell me the bike will sufer some kind of errosion problem to the "johnson rod" from fluid leaking into places because it's on it's side)
            Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

Oh and nice chop BTW. Looks real clean :
              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

cool

Nice chop, now you just need to lose the luggage bars.
                Because an angy man is seldom reasonable, a reasonable man is seldom angry.

Comment

I did a similar setup with my stock signals before I put on the short stalks. Nice job.

Sorry about the idiot knocking your bike over though. I think I'd have snuck up on him instead of yelling and then grabbed him before he could get away...take him out of the way and beat some sense into him

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
                    Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                    (here comes cyber to tell me the bike will sufer some kind of errosion problem to the "johnson rod" from fluid leaking into places because it's on it's side)
                    Actually , the fuel from the float bows will run into the cylinders , and if your petcock is leaky , it will continue to run until righted . But yeah , you shoulda chased the little punk and knocked HIM over a few times .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

yeah i was in shock, i just didnt think anyone would just do something like that. and im gonna custom fab some brackets to get rid of everything but this works for the time. and i figure this gives me an excuse for some carbon fiber mirrors. we will see how it goes thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X