What do you have in your tank bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazycraven420 View Post
    you and I think alike

Thats a scary thought. LOL. But yea, I have a mini crescent wrench, allen wrenches, electrical tape, etc...in my tool kit...its about the size of a shaving kit bag, & has little pockets for EVERY tool. I picked it up at Auto Zone for $19.99, & it's saved my ass more than once when I had my 'Zuki TL1000R! I carry the laptop for when I make a stop & they might have wifi, cause I'm a tech whore...lol. I've helped out other bikers at rest areas, etc with my tool kit...they tried paying me, but I just told them to get their own kit, & pay-it-forward to the next biker that is stranded.
    Last edited by Kat_Bobber94; 10-07-2013, 12:14 PM.
    '94 GSX750F StreetFighter
    ***Under Con/(de)struction***

Comment

Originally posted by Kat_Bobber94 View Post
      Thats a scary thought. LOL. But yea, I have a mini crescent wrench, allen wrenches, electrical tape, etc...in my tool kit...its about the size of a shaving kit bag, & has little pockets for EVERY tool. I picked it up at Auto Zone for $19.99, & it's saved my ass more than once when I had my 'Zuki TL1000R! I carry the laptop for when I make a stop & they might have wifi, cause I'm a tech whore...lol. I've helped out other bikers at rest areas, etc with my tool kit...they tried paying me, but I just told them to get their own kit, & pay-it-forward to the next biker that is stranded.
      yea to me the best reward is seeing the look on their face when you have what they need to get riding again

my android phone has all the tech I need plus most of the time where I stop I have no cell service...or people
      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

I have an RAC card
        Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

Originally posted by crazycraven420 View Post
          yea to me the best reward is seeing the look on their face when you have what they need to get riding again

my android phone has all the tech I need plus most of the time where I stop I have no cell service...or people

YEP! It's pretty awesome pulling up next to 6 big bearded bikers scratching their ass looking at their HD's, & I roll up on my sport bike, looking like a kid from a prep school in leathers, & fix their bike for them....hahaha

Comment

YEP! It's pretty awesome pulling up next to 6 big bearded bikers scratching their ass looking at their HD's, & I roll up on my sport bike, looking like a kid from a prep school in leathers, & fix their bike for them....hahaha
            im not touchin a big bearded bikers motorcycle...im not stupid I'll hand him my tools but touching a mans bike is like touching a mans woman! Especially a hard core biker! If its someone whos clueless id offer and suggest what to do

Originally posted by Ronny View Post
            I have an RAC card
            I honestly have no idea what that is...lol
            Last edited by crazycraven420; 10-07-2013, 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ah, sorry! It's a membership card for the Royal Automobile Club. If you break down, a nice man in a bright orange van comes and picks you up. Happy days

Comment

oh ok..yea I have AAA which is the same thing here, roadside assistance. But your waiting wherever you are for at least an hour til someone shows up and thats even if you have cell service to call. For me..whenever possible id feel better just fixing it and getting back on my way...but again 40 miles of my commute every day and 90% of my joy rides are thru country woods where you dont exactly wanna rely on a cell phone or walking up to a house at night hoping they dont shoot first and ask questions later

Comment

Eeeeeeek! Different world mate!

Comment

that it is! Ive seen some of eastern canada and can only imagine how desolate it can be elsewhere

Comment

This is what I keep in mine:
                      DUCT TAPE ( for emergencies )
                      Insurance information with registration
                      Knife
                      extra earphones
                      lotion
                      chapstick
                      sunglasses
                      tire pressure gauge
                      SOMETIMES i have a water bottle, but its a tight fit -_-

I keep my wallet and my phone on me just in case in an accident, I cant make it back and need to call. My wallet on me in case they need to identify me .

Oh and my tank bag is especially small, hence the small tiny list.
                      Shop Vikingbags AXE 7 Medium Tank Bag from Motorcycle House. Your one stop shop for motorcycle luggage, gear and accessories. Ships from Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by ahernandez74 View Post
                        This is what I keep in mine:
                        DUCT TAPE ( for emergencies )
                        Insurance information with registration
                        Knife
                        extra earphones
                        lotion
                        chapstick
                        sunglasses
                        tire pressure gauge
                        SOMETIMES i have a water bottle, but its a tight fit -_-

I keep my wallet and my phone on me just in case in an accident, I cant make it back and need to call. My wallet on me in case they need to identify me .

Oh and my tank bag is especially small, hence the small tiny list.
                        http://www.motorcyclehouse.com.au/vi...k-tank-bag.htm

Sounds like the beginning stages of a rape kit...

Comment

Sounds like the beginning stages of a rape kit...
                          WOW, I thought I was the only one thinking it.

Comment

My lucky rubber. You know, galoshes...

Comment

Originally posted by Bkohs View Post
                              WOW, I thought I was the only one thinking it.

It's a "pre" rape kit...Hmmmmm...

Comment

It's a "pre" rape kit...Hmmmmm...

Comment

Working...
                                X