X

KitKat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KitKat

Was weird seeing him in Juniors leathers!

Hell of a deal he got though, no more snowsuit.

JR Speedmaster Jackets for $400.00 Junior...some nice Kawi Green in your size at Goodtime Center!

Re: KitKat

Originally posted by Range
    ...Junior...some nice Kawi Green in your size at Goodtime Center!
    Naww.... Batgirl would be ALL OVER ME if I bought a Kawi green outfit... wouldn't want Sambuca all jealous.

Comment

All I can think of is The Talented Mr. Ripley. Range, pretty soon KitKat will be calling you at home and calling himself Junior. Please don't let the lessons learned from Hollywood go to waste and let this become another tragedy.
      Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
        All I can think of is The Talented Mr. Ripley. Range, pretty soon KitKat will be calling you at home and calling himself Junior. Please don't let the lessons learned from Hollywood go to waste and let this become another tragedy.
        that was a cool movie....but KitKat is no Matt Damon....more of a Jude Law, brooding and melancholy

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
          ... pretty soon KitKat will be calling you at home and calling himself Junior.

Yaa... and Badbilly was just being able to tell the two of us apart.. now she'll be really confused.

Comment

Is this just a burn kitkat thread?

Yesterday I dropped by Badbilly's place dressed as Junior, and lets just say well I better not say.
            I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

eewwww, another burn. Good one.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by KitKat

Yesterday I dropped by Badbilly's place dressed as Junior, and lets just say well I better not say.
                Did she throw you down on the couch in a passionate embrace this time, instead of laughing uncontrolably and shutting the door in your face like she usually does when you stop by?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                  Originally posted by KitKat

Did she throw you down on the couch in a passionate embrace this time, instead of laughing uncontrolably and shutting the door in your face like she usually does when you stop by?

Yeah!!! Good thing I left my hemet on. It has a tinted visor plus things were getting ruff
                  I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Working...
                  X