X

newbie as new can bie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie as new can bie

hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is dragan. i'm from serbia, and through lifes misterious ways, I obtained my self one trashed little suzuki gsx600f of lords year 1988. it has been wrecked, I have just returned from garage in which I pounded the twisted frame with big hammer, washed hands and here I am. deaf, happy to own katana, planning to put cbr600f2 forks on because I got them cheap, and original ones are ....well they are no more. so when I'm done with her, only thing remaining will be sucking sweet biker juice from her beautifull ****

glad to see dedicated forum for a bike that I own, hope i'll contribute and learn alot.

best regards.

Welcome from Texas
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

welcome. good luck with your build.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

welcome and post some pics, we wanna see what your workin on!
        LIL NICK

Comment

welcome to the forum man, have a good time building your bike, take lots of pictures.

Comment

Welcome! by the way cool name

Comment

Originally posted by sikiriki View Post
              hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is dragan. i'm from serbia, and through lifes misterious ways, I obtained my self one trashed little suzuki gsx600f of lords year 1988. it has been wrecked, I have just returned from garage in which I pounded the twisted frame with big hammer, washed hands and here I am. deaf, happy to own katana, planning to put cbr600f2 forks on because I got them cheap, and original ones are ....well they are no more. so when I'm done with her, only thing remaining will be sucking sweet biker juice from her beautifull ****

glad to see dedicated forum for a bike that I own, hope i'll contribute and learn alot.

best regards.
              Wow! not sure I understood all that, especially the bit about sweet biker juice, but welcome to KR. Sounds like you've got a big project ahead of you.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Welcome to the room
                I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Welcome dude!Post pics!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to KR, from Virginia, USA!
                    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome!
                      "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

thank you all

@wild bill: sometimes even I don't understand myself. no biggie.

i'll take some pics, and open new thread to put them there...

Comment

Originally posted by sikiriki View Post
                            ...@wild bill: sometimes even I don't understand myself. no biggie...
                            It's just a language thing. I discovered when I lived in Germany that while the words may translate just fine some phrases just don't translate. It makes things fun sometimes.

We're all glad to have you here, never mind the language issues. It's always good to hear from someone in a different part of the world.
                            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Welcome!
                              sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                              1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                              2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                              First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                              Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Working...
                              X