X

One year ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year ago

I purchased my Kat a year ago. It's been a great year, and I can't wait for the weather to cooperate so I can start riding again.
    It's all good! It's goody good!

Nice!

Sounds like the riding bug bit ya man.

Ride safe...keep it rubber-side down
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

I know how you feel

Comment

2 years in sept for me. weather here needs to get better also
        J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

Comment

It will not be much longer.

Comment

Luckily for me the weather here has been pretty cooperative the last few weeks minus a couple of days that its snowed or like today has been raining off and on. But the cold will not stop me from riding.
            1993 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana

sigpic

Comment

I started the old girl a couple of days ago and decided to take it for a quick spin, but it snowed last weekend and the roads here were ice and snow free, but they were pretty wet, and the gravel on the road is still pretty dangerous. I only went on a two block ride, and was fish tailing pretty good. I love my Kat, and appreciate all the help and support this forum has to offer. Good on you to all you who have been able to ride year round, and for the rest of us, hopefully our time will come soon.
              It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

Working...
              X