X

Post '98 carb parts list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post '98 carb parts list.

Ok, I've read the FAQ, and the carb 101 and saw the parts list for the pre '98. Is there a similar PL for the post, or are they the same?

I'm going to have to do a full blown rebuild on the 750 when I get it home. Well, I might not, but better safe than sorry.

I found the same lists, and still haven't found a rebuild parts list for the post '98 Kats. Anyone out there have this info??

Comment

what do you need to know. If you buy 4 rebuild kits, you get EVERYTHING you need for 98+ carbs. The pre 98 carb kits are lacking parts, but not the 98+ kits.
      SUZUKI GSX600F GSX600 KATANA CARB KIT 1998 - 2006

Comment

Parts list?... as in parts to replace, or you just want to know what all parts are in the carbs?

Any online bike retailer will have a carb parts micro fiche online with diagrams and parts listed. www.bikebandit.com for example.

Carbs 102 is the PDF for post Kats. You can find it in the wiki link above...

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks for the links guys. I searched and found several, but not the one you just posted. Just what I was looking for. I had already found the Carb 102 pdf, but wasn't exactly sure which parts to order. Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclops755 View Post
            Thanks for the links guys. I searched and found several, but not the one you just posted. Just what I was looking for. I had already found the Carb 102 pdf, but wasn't exactly sure which parts to order. Appreciate it

I would disassemble the carbs first, and then only buy what was nessasary to replace. They aren't really old enough in general to just be bad.

If you want to replace it all anyways, as mentioned just get 4 "post carb kits" and they will include all the parts needed cheaper than buying them all individually.

Krey
            Last edited by Kreylyn; 03-23-2011, 08:33 PM.
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

This is the second time in as many days that someone has said they found kit's but not the correct one. There are two name brands. K&L and Keyster and they are both the same kits. I honestly have no idea what kinda crap you guys are finding. I don't use anything but that website. It's book marked

Comment

Working...
              X