X

94 gsx600f

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 gsx600f

O.K i,ll post the correct details now i,m looking at one of these with 49000 miles on the clock and had the same owner for the last 10 years priced at £995 is this price about right for the year and milage. Here is a link

if it does,nt take you right to the bike just scroll down and you will see it,it,s the red one

Originally posted by Adrian6171 View Post
    O.K i,ll post the correct details now i,m looking at one of these with 49000 miles on the clock and had the same owner for the last 10 years priced at £995 is this price about right for the year and milage. Here is a link

if it does,nt take you right to the bike just scroll down and you will see it,it,s the red one
    That's just a tad over $1500 US aprox... for the condition and history (if truely represented) and if the hard bags are included, I would say that is a "fair" price.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thats good to know thanks for the info,also if it has had the same owner for the last 10 years and he,s kept on top of things is 49,000 miles a problem or do they run for a lot longer mileage.
      Regards Adrian
      P S Would i notice a big difference from the Honda CB1 that i have.

Comment

Thats good to know thanks for the info,also if it has had the same owner for the last 10 years and he,s kept on top of things is 49,000 miles a problem or do they run for a lot longer mileage.
        Regards Adrian
        P S Would i notice a big difference from the Honda CB1 that i have.

The zuki oil cooled engines are good for easily 100k miles. I don't see the 49k miles as much of an issue at all. It's more likely to be in better shape honestly than the bikes the have been left to sit around in my experiance.

You have a honda CB1k? What Year? The newer 1ks, Yeah, your gonna see a huge difference. Completely different bikes in performance and ergonomics. The kat will be heavier, slower, less power, but alot more comfortable...

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Not sure if your taking the mickey or not lol.I,m guessing you are seeing as the CB1 is only a 400cc. 1990 Jap import

Comment

Not sure if your taking the mickey or not lol.I,m guessing you are seeing as the CB1 is only a 400cc. 1990 Jap import

Okay, that is why I wanted to confirm.. Here the "CB1" is generally refering to this...

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_CB1000"]Honda CB1000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

But your talking about this?

I'd say your going to notice 2 things... A little more power, but also a bit more weight at slow speeds. I don't see that the ergos are that much diff. The full fairings vs naked might make a bit of a diff though on the general feel going down the road just from having alot more wind deflected.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Comment

Thats the one,was hoping to see a decent difference on acceleration,i know the top end is about 15mph faster than the CB1.

Comment

Thats the one,was hoping to see a decent difference on acceleration,i know the top end is about 15mph faster than the CB1.

Your looking at around 15 more hp, but also 100lbs more weight. I would say yes, it will give a little more acceleration... noticeable. I wouldn't say it's going to be a huge jump though.

Your probably going to notice more it having a better lower end pull... meaning slightly less need to shift down for the same accel comparatively.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Comment

Will have a good look at it and test the weight when i see it on Saturday, i suppose the advantage of the zuki is that the parts will be easier to get.

Comment

Working...
                  X