X

Anybody shipped a Corbin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody shipped a Corbin?

Silly question, but has anybody sold/shipped one of these before, that could help me out? Have someone on here from Canada who wants to buy mine. Trying to get an idea on price and maybe box size. Thanks!

The box is going to be around 26x10x8 or larger depending on how much padding you use. You can get a better estimate by boxing it up and then hitting usps.com for the estimate. I don't suggest UPS or FedEx for shipping to Canada due to customs. USPS seems to play well with Canada Post.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not use UPS, Fed Ex or DHL, they will rape the poor bastard with extra fee's when they show up at his door with the seat. USPS is the way to go.

Find a Box that will fit it, or cut one down and tape it up. IIRC I paid $20-25 to have a regular stock seat shipped up from the US a few years back.
      Kyle

Comment

you could save the hassel and ship it to me instead...

Comment

Originally posted by lanerw View Post
          you could save the hassel and ship it to me instead...
          He's not going to ship it to you - the stupid canuc is willing to pay more than the used Corbin is worth!!!

I'm really looking forward to my new seat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by woobie View Post
            PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not use UPS, Fed Ex or DHL, they will rape the poor bastard with extra fee's when they show up at his door with the seat. USPS is the way to go.
            To illustrate this point, I purchased a Pelican case for my tab from the U.S. for $23.00
            I paid $10 UPS shipping, and when it arrived at my door I had an additional bill from UPS for another $26 for customs clearance
            USPS is definitely the kind way to go.

Comment

Canada Post has a "maximum size parcel" they will accept from USPS. I forget the exact dimension. Make sure the box is undersize before you get to the PO.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
              X