X

gas cap options for a pre 9 8 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas cap options for a pre 9 8 Kat

Hey guys just wondering if I could fit any other gas caps on a pre kat.

T hanks

I've run across 1 or 2 on my google surfing that say they will work but nothing I felt like spending top dollar on lol
    94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Pretty much any Suzuki gas cap with a 4 bolt pattern fits.

Comment

thanks arsenic! Good to know!

Comment

Suzuki dealership said only caps that will fit pre kats are a 1200 bandits, 600 bandits and a gsf 500. I'm in search of a new cap since I don't have a key for the tank I bought. And most aftermarket cap are for post kat only. But I have found one at local bike shop for pre but its $130

Comment

Originally posted by zukirider97 View Post
            Suzuki dealership said only caps that will fit pre kats are a 1200 bandits, 600 bandits and a gsf 500. I'm in search of a new cap since I don't have a key for the tank I bought. And most aftermarket cap are for post kat only. But I have found one at local bike shop for pre but its $130
            I refer you to the above statment...
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
              Pretty much any Suzuki gas cap with a 4 bolt pattern fits.
              I can guarantee you Earl from the dealership doesn't know dick about the GSXF platform. You know who does? This guy.
              Last edited by arsenic; 02-13-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Yea that's pretty much what I got out of a google search. Now I'm gonna.be on the.hunt one lol

Comment

there are many on Ebay
                  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran
                  If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
                  X