X

New carbs in place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New carbs in place

Arsenic brand carbs were installed today. Got me out of a pinch, runs great and the man does great work. Highly recommend. Thanks for going out of your way to really help.
    previous rides
    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
    next ride - another kat

Thanks Ed, I appreciate the endorsement. I'm glad it worked out for you. Glad to help.

Comment

Should have paid a shop $1200 instead...
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

that's one way to do it. Oh wait, the "I paid $1200 for a carb clean" guys carbs are still fucked up right? Ed paid $495 for a set of 98-06 600 carbs with a brand new Factory Pro jet kit.

Comment

Hey, my carbs aren't still fucked up!!! oooh dude reference.....
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

So Ed bought a 98-06 600 set with a new FP kit. Look what I just finished today:
            [ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190797517624&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT"]carburetors carbs Suzuki GSX750F Katana 750 98-06[/ame]
            I have another new Factory Pro jet kit for a 98-06 600. I have a 98-06 600 set with a Dynojet kit. I also have another complete Dynojet kit for a 98-06 600. AND another set of DJ needles and diaphragm springs for a 98-06 600. I just need to order the main jets for Dynojet to complete that kit. Cause that's how I roll.

Comment

hopefully I'm next! Going to do my taxes this week an figure out my allowance with the wife
              94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

grats man , now go out there and enjoy the florida sun.....its still winter here boooooooooooo
                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Good deal man! Been looking for a jetkit and can't find one. Bike bandit has em but on back order. Consider yourself lucky haha.

Comment

Originally posted by uncltommy77 View Post
                    Been looking for a jetkit and can't find one.
                    NEW 98-06 Factory Pro jet kit Seriously?
                    Last edited by arsenic; 02-12-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X