X

Finally made a purchase.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally made a purchase.

Finally decided on a bike today after much reading on this forum. I bought a 2005 Katana 750. 18k miles. It has new tires and runs great. Doesnt look like its ever been wrecked but has a few scratches from falling off the kickstand. Its a dark blue mettalic color. I like it so far. Thanks for haveing a great forum.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to KR

Any pics of your bike ? we love pics

Engelskmannen.
    Carpe Jugulum...
    1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

Originally posted by Harleyx2 View Post
      Finally decided on a bike today after much reading on this forum. I bought a 2005 Katana 750. 18k miles. It has new tires and runs great. Doesnt look like its ever been wrecked but has a few scratches from falling off the kickstand. Its a dark blue mettalic color. I like it so far. Thanks for haveing a great forum.
      Great choice - you won't regret it!
      I don't know what I want but I know how to get it.

Comment

Welcome to KR...... sliders are a great investment.
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Welcome to KR!
          2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
          2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

great news. I love my 750.
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by Harleyx2 View Post
              Sweet. Invest in sliders. And while I'm telling you to do this, want advice on the best site place to buy em for my '95 600gsxF

Shoulda like 9 months ago pre-family "helping me move it" when I'm not home happened. Oh my crap. haha. A few crank case covers and mirrors later...

Comment

Where is the best place to get sliders? It's got scuffs on one side already from falling off the kickstand I was told. No big deal since I do paint and body work for a living.

Comment

Welcome. Use the search feature. I remember seeing a thread earlier in the week about sliders.
                  sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                  1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                  2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                  First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                  Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome and good luck. One of the members here does sliders
                    Ride like it's your last ride
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X