• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guys on this site sure love that retailer

Comment

Originally posted by DaytonaKatana
      I don't think it is so much loving the retailer, as it is limited options.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
        I don't think it is so much loving the retailer, as it is limited options.
        +1 indeed, but for us 98+ owners it's worse.
        Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

I hate airtech, I hate fiberglass crap, but it's the only option.

Comment

you rather plastic?

Comment

you rather plastic?
              on a bike, absolutely. plastic flexes where as fiberglass is very rigid. In the unfortunate event of a get-off, the plastics on your bike most usually will give a little and get some gnarly rash and be easily repaired. The fiberglass would simply shatter. Yes, plastics can and will break as well, but not nearly as bad as the fiberglass does. I make lots of parts from fiberglass, but wish I could have the access to plastics really.

Put a Corvette (fiberglass, back in the day) next to a Saturn. Now, take your favorite BFH (ahem Big---Hammer) and smack the side of the Saturn. You don't need to wail on it for this test, just a quick whap. Probably bounce back and nearly hit yourself. Now, do it to the Corvette. I'm guessing you just put a hole the size of the hammer's head in that dude's vette...better run....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

LMAO yeah thats true!!
                Daytona haven't talked 2 u in a few days.... msg if u get a chance I have to tell u about my paint job!!!

Comment

why not share it with us all?????
                  your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

she doesn't have it done yet....i only know this because she was asking me several questions about it earlier, but it sounds like it will be a good looking bike when finished

You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

i see cool. have to post when its done then
                      your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

wow looks like I havn't been in this thread in a few days haha btw I'd use that oversized swing wrench on the guy who was whacking my Vette! I do see your point though.. Vette's were fibreglass back in the day because of cost and accessability( I'm a huge Vette nut and could go on for hours so I won't haha)

anyways yeah I like where your coming from, but nothing would have saved me from my 80 mph slide, maybe metal fairings? lol I hope to see or hear about your plans GSX, new stuff always gets me pumped, and Teddy is like the paint god around this forum right now haha.. for me I have to solder some turn signals back onto my bike for tomorrows ride!

Comment

btw, I guess noone knows where I can get the solo seat other than on that airtech site? I can't seem to find any on ebay..

Comment

make one

Comment

wow... now i see what a sf is... it looks pretty good.. that all black with the blue rims

Comment

Street fighters are sick man, wreck up your bike, rip some crap off and rock it as a sick new ride. only thing is that they appeal to a smaller crowd

Comment

Working...
                                X