Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash cage and sliders

anybody know where i can get sliders or a crash cage for my 95 kat 600

Stunting?
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Here we go again.

Comment

Dont call him a squid yet, he may just drop his bike alot.
        PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Let the floging begin.

Harley Davidson

Comment

make a crash cage, thats what all the pros do, get some steel tube, get a tig welder or if you want you can use gma but it wont be as good looking as tig, and a simpe pipe bender and go to town

Comment

yea stunting. dont sound so surprised. i can ride a wheelie and a stand up wheelie for about a 1/4 mile. i can also ride stoppies.

Comment

Just an FYI. We have alot of members on here that will give you the third degree for wanting to stunt but that is just becouse they are all perfect little angels and never do anything wrong. But I say go for it Hell I have been practiceing wheelies and stopies all season.

Harley Davidson

Comment

Originally posted by streetkat95
                  ...for about a 1/4 mile...
                  Is that all?
                  --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
                  --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

Comment

Working...
                  X